LightFair is now accepting applications for its 33rd annual LightFair Innovation Awards and invites exhibitors to submit innovative new products. Winners in 14 categories, plus three overall excellence awards for Most Innovative Product of the Year, Technical Innovation and Design Excellence, will be announced at LightFair 2022, June 19-23, in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Exhibitors interested in applying to win a LightFair Innovation Award must submit new products launched between LightFair 2021 (October 30) and LightFair 2022. The 17 awards are:
- Most Innovative Product of the Year – the program’s highest award, recognizing the most innovative new product
- Technical Innovation – recognizing the most forward-thinking advancement in lighting technology
- Design Excellence – recognizing outstanding achievement in design
- Non-Luminous: Research, Publications, Lighting Software & Specialty Hardware
- Lamps: Conventional, Retrofit & Replacement
- LED/OLED, Chips & Modules
- Ballasts, Transformers, Drivers, Systems & Kits
- Track, Display, Undercabinet & Shelf
- Recessed Downlights, Wall Washers & Multiples
- Indoor Decorative
- Parking, Roadway, & Area Luminaires
- Sports, Step, Landscape, Pool & Fountain Luminaires
- Control Components & Hardware
- Commercial Indoor: Troffers, Suspended & Surface Mounted
- Industrial, Disinfection, Vandal, Emergency & Exit
- Dynamic Color, Theatrical, Cove, Strips & Tape
- Control Enabling Technology, Connectivity & Software
Submissions for the LightFair Innovation Awards are free, and available only to confirmed 2022 LightFair exhibitors. The number of entries allowed per company is based on booth size and every entry is given equal consideration. Award submissions must be received on or before March 11 at www.lightfair.com/lightfair-innovation-awards-submissions.
For more info, visit www.lightfair.com.
Posted January 14, 2022