Submissions are open for speakers for the 27th Healthcare Facilities Symposium & Expo, which will be held Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2014 at Navy Pier in Chicago, Ill. The deadline to submit is Friday, Feb. 7, 2014. If interested, visit www.hcarefacilities.com/tospeak.asp.
Sessions highlight all stakeholders working together on designing, constructing and managing healthcare facilities both in the U.S. and internationally. Of particular interest are recent challenges and solutions centering on a variety of healthcare facilities (hospitals, long-term care facilities, medical clinics, medical office buildings, rehab facilities, etc.), as well as forward-looking trends and new research.
The selection process is very discerning as more proposals are received that can be accommodated. Those submitting a proposal are agreeing to the following conditions:
- All case studies must include a representative from a healthcare facility to co-present so the presentation is well rounded.
- The actual presentation must correspond with the original session description.
- The session must contain factual, educational content and avoid any sales pitch presentations.
- All presentations will be submitted to peer review and, if in non-compliance with the above conditions, the presentation will be removed from the program.
- All speakers must provide the symposium with a copy of the presentation (proprietary information can be removed) to post online for attendees to download.