The technical program for CxEnergy 2022, has been announced. The event takes place April 19-22 in Orlando, Florida.
CxEnergy draws the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners.
Presentation topics include:
- Case studies in Commissioning and Energy Management in Buildings and Facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Market Sector Case Studies (e.g., healthcare, education, data centers, correctional facility, industrial campus)
- Efficiency, Sustainability, Resiliency and Security – Redefining Auditing
- $1.2T Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act – Opportunities for Commissioning Agents 2022-26
- Advances in Building Automation and Control Technologies
- Automated Functional Testing
- Embracing Total Cost of Ownership & Avoiding Unintended Consequences of Value Engineering
- Real-time IAQ Data for Managing Key HVAC System Infrastructures
- Building Enclose Fundamentals
- Optimizing Domestic Hot Water Systems for Peak Performance
- Operational Readiness of Mission-Critical Facilities
The 30+ speakers are industry experts across all building science disciplines. The speakers represent companies and organizations including TLC Engineering Solutions, NYSERDA, SkyFoundry, AECOM, Senseware, Jacobs Engineering, SSRCx and more. See CxEnergy’s 2022 Technical Program here.
Event information and the latest updates and online registration are available at https://www.CxEnergy.com/