Registration is now open for the 2021 PDC Summit on June 2-4, which will be held in an all-virtual format this year. Register today to take advantage of special pricing – this virtual event is valued at more than $900 but will be available for just $499 until March 31.
The 2021 International Summit & Exhibition on Health Facility Planning, Design & Construction is an opportunity to:
- Earn up to 36 continuing education credits, including AIA LUs and HSWs, without paying for travel expenses or taking time away from work and home
- Connect with other leaders and solution providers in healthcare planning, design and construction management through fun and innovative networking opportunities
- Participate in a new series of sessions covering critical topics related to pandemic recovery and rebuilding our healthcare system
- Continue your learning experience with extended on-demand access to sessions for 90 days after the event
- Experience this valuable PDC content at a bargain price of $499 (usually $900)
For more info and to register, click here.
Posted March 9, 2021