LightFair exhibitors are invited to submit their most innovative new products for the 32nd annual LightFair Innovation Awards. Winners in 14 categories and the “Best of Category,” the “Technical Award,” the “Design Excellence Award” and the “Most Innovative Product of the Year” will be announced at LightFair 2021, Oct. 27-29, in New York.
“Each year we have the opportunity to celebrate the best and brightest in the lighting industry through our LightFair Innovation Awards,” said Dan Darby, LightFair show director. “We encourage all LightFair exhibitors to submit their new products for consideration for this industry-wide recognition.”
Interested LightFair exhibitors can submit new products launched between the previously scheduled LightFair 2020 (May 7, 2020) and LightFair 2021. The 14 award categories are:
- Ballasts, Transformers, Drivers, Systems and Kits
- Commercial Indoor: Troffers, Suspended and Surface Mounted
- Controls: Components, Sensors, Interfaces and Software
- Control and Distribution Systems, Connectivity and Analytics
- Dynamic Color, Theatrical, Cove, Strips and Tape
- Indoor Decorative
- Industrial, Vandal, Emergency and Exit
- Lamps: Conventional, Retrofit and Replacement
- LED / OLED Chips and Modules
- Non-Luminous: Research, Publications, Software and Specialty Hardware
- Parking, Roadway and Area Luminaires
- Recessed Downlights, Wall Washers and Multiples
- Sports, Step, Landscape, Pool & Fountain Luminaires
- Track, Display, Undercabinet and Shelf
Submissions must be received by March 12 at LightFair.com/lightfair-innovation-awards-submissions. The number of entries per exhibitor is determined by booth size. Entry to the awards is free and open only to participating exhibitors.
Information about exhibiting at LightFair or expanding exhibit spaces is available at LightFair.com/prospectus.
LightFair 2021 will showcase new innovations in lighting design during new dates: Oct 27-29 (Conference Oct. 25-29) at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York. Information about the LightFair Conference and registration information will be announced in mid-2021. For more information, visit LightFair.com.