CxEnergy 2021 has issued a call for abstracts for presentations at its technical program. The event takes place April 20-23, 2021 in Fort Worth, Texas.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include, but are not limited to:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Building & facility safety and wellness issues relating to HVAC and COVID-19
- Lighting, particularly in the area of advanced lighting control systems
- Building envelope/enclosure
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and IoT topics
- Market sector case studies (e.g., healthcare, education, data centers)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage, etc.)
- Water conservation
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics
CxEnergy has placed an Abstract Submission Form on its website for submitting presentation topics and speaker information. Deadline for submission is Sept. 30. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-737-7775.
CxEnergy Technical Presentation attendees earn AIA, USGBC LEED General Education, CxA and EMP continuing education credits for presentations. The credits are widely applicable for other certifications and professional licenses (attendees should check with their certification or licensing body).
More than 100 videos from past CxEnergy presentations are available on the CxEnergy YouTube Channel.
CxEnergy is presented by the AABC Commissioning Group, Associated Air Balance Council and Energy Management Association.