MedSquare Health, a new $40-million Class A medical office building by owners/developers AJP Ventures and Mas Group, located next to Baptist Hospital of Miami, Florida, has signed a total of 63,000 square feet in leases.
A new 116,000-square-foot MOB expected to open in June 2020, MedSquare Health will offer tenants a combination of prime location, ultimate access and modern amenities. The new facility will expand the footprint of some of South Florida’s leading healthcare and wellness companies, including:
- Gastro Health: 34,000 square feet on the second floor of the main building
- Vitas HealthCare: 19,000 square feet in annex building
- My OB/GYN Specialists: 5,100 square feet on the first floor of the main building
- Village Pharmacy and Compounding: 1,400 square feet in annex building
- Studio M Pilates and Yoga/South Miami Physical Therapy & Pilates: 2,250 square feet in annex building
In addition, MedSquare Café will be operated by Concession Service Systems and open in the annex building of the property, occupying 1,250 square feet. The café’s amenities will include a shared conference room available for tenants.
“We’re excited for our new tenants and this opportunity to serve our community in all areas of healthcare and wellness through a full spectrum of integrated providers encompassing every stage of life,” stated Alberto J. Pérez, founder and president of AJP Ventures, and owner/developer of MedSquare Health.