CxEnergy 2020 has issued a call for abstracts for presentations at its technical program. The event takes place April 6-9, 2020 in San Diego, California.
CxEnergy draws hundreds of the nation’s leading commissioning experts, energy management professionals, MEP engineers, HVAC testing professionals, facility managers and building owners. Presentation topics include, but are not limited to:
- Case studies in commissioning and energy management in buildings and facilities (particularly featuring the owner perspective)
- Lighting, particularly in the area of advanced lighting control systems
- Building envelope/enclosure
- Advances in building automation and control technologies
- Cyber security, data analytics, data integration and IoT topics
- Market sector case studies (e.g., healthcare, education, data centers)
- Distributed energy resources (renewables, microgrids, storage, etc.)
- Water conservation
- Occupancy wellness issues
- Pertinent regulatory, standards and management system topics
To obtain an Abstract Submission Form, click here. Deadline for submission is Aug. 31. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202-737-7775.
Posted July 30, 2019