NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Gresham, Smith and Partners is now Gresham Smith. The new, simplified name is part of the launch of a new brand strategy – which comes complete with a new visual and verbal identity and refreshed website. The brand strategy is encapsulated by Gresham Smith’s brand promise and tagline: Genuine Ingenuity. No matter who the firm works with, clients, employees, partners and community organizations can all expect to collaborate with authentic, personable people who produce highly functional and highly creative solutions.
The simplified company name retains brand recognition in the market and honors the firm’s founders, Batey Gresham and Flem Smith. The new brandmark is composed of two simple shapes. The half circle represents Gresham Smith’s genuine, well-rounded people and the precise, upward facing triangle represents progress and ingenuity. The two forms together illustrate the scale of the small and large impacts made by the organization and communicates how the firm broadly shapes communities with precision and attention to detail.
In addition, highlights of the company’s recent growth, operational changes and milestones include:
- Promotion of Jeffrey W. Kuhnhenn, AIA, LEED AP, to director of architectural design. In this newly created role, he will focus on fostering creativity and enhancing a culture of design excellence that leads to superior results for clients and communities.
- Addition of an office presence in Chicago, Illinois to enhance the firm’s Healthcare market growth strategy, as well as providing great access to key talent.
- Opening of an office in Chattanooga to better serve the firm’s clients in East Tennessee.
- Relocation of company’s offices in Louisville, Kentucky; Charlotte, North Carolina and Dallas, Texas all to downtown locations to accommodate growth and provide the collaborative spaces needed to drive value for the firm’s clients.
- Celebration of 50 years in business as a private company with a no-debt business model.
Posted October 4, 2018