SquareFootage.net is once again partnering with the Health Care Institute of IFMA to deliver educational programs on the design, construction, operations, real estate, legal and financial issues impacting healthcare networks, hospitals, clinic, and medical building owners.
Openings for industry experts to dig deep into these topics:
- Avoiding operations & compliance landmines
- Design & construction solutions, case examples
- Technology that improves patient outcomes
- Merger and acquisition shakeouts: How they’re reshaping healthcare networks and medical facilities
- Demographic data that produces gold in healthcare location decisions
- Repurposing buildings & innovative project budgeting
- Healthcare real estate strategies: The numbers behind who is buying, selling, building and financing
- Hot buttons and pitfalls that impact negotiation of healthcare leases
- Got a hot topic that’s not on the list? Let us know!
Send your qualifications and topic ideas for roundtable participation or presentations to Alan Whitson, 971-219-0562, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a solution(s) healthcare providers and developers need?
A limited number of participating partners and sponsors allowed. Request guidelines from Glenn Fischer, 971-219-0563, email@example.com.
View speaker takeaways & photos from 2017 events and schedule for 2018 Regional Summits at www.squarefootage.net.