The Eaton Power Xpert® Dashboard reduces uncertainty, troubleshooting, and downtime while it increases operator safety, control, confidence, and data-driven management. Experience the power of what’s possible.
Eaton’s Power Xpert® Dashboard — Focused on Safety and Performance
The Eaton Power Xpert Dashboard is an advanced HMI that provides a new level of factory-configured control, communication and safety to electrical systems monitoring. This revolutionary technology connects operators with low and medium voltage switchgear — but also physically distances them from the dangers of arc flash events.
Starting with safety, the Power Xpert Dashboard offers a variety of amazing benefits:
- Operate from a safe distance
- Diagnose problems with suggested maintenance timetable
- Handle remote circuit breaker open and close without additional hardware
- Get visual indications of arc flash hazard levels and required PPE
- Minimize systems training
- Gain intuitive feedback via clear symbols and color coding
- Use a pan, pinch and zoom touchscreen with stacking
- Experience a user interface that’s scalable for mobile devices
- Enjoy expert diagnostics at your fingertips
- Receive clear indications of tripped breakers and the reason for the trip
- Import O&M manuals, power system studies and breaker curves
- Reduce onsite commissioning with factory-tested switchgear
All this reduces uncertainty, troubleshooting, and downtime while increasing operator control, confidence, and data-driven management. And you can choose the configurations that work best with your application: kiosk or wall mount.
Safe, State-of-the-Art Technology
The Power Xpert Dashboard is your portal to Eaton switchgear. Its state-of-the-art multi-touch HMI provides you with a touchscreen interface that shows the elevation view and one-line diagram of the switchgear lineup — and it allows operators to monitor, diagnose and control switchgear devices from a safe location outside the arc flash boundary.
Features of the Power Xpert Dashboard include:
- Factory-configured and tested switchgear for faster field commissioning.
- Remote notification, analysis and onboard documentation that dramatically decreases the time required to find and repair problems with electrical systems.
- Remote monitoring and safe distance control that keeps operators safely away from dangerous arc flash zones.
- Predictive maintenance that improves system uptime.
- Transfer schemes, remote breaker racking and device setpoints that provide additional functionality for managing electrical systems.
Experience the power of what’s possible. Learn more