HDR introduces the premiere edition of Delta, the first of a series of ongoing publications aimed at helping organizations not only embrace the rapid change that surrounds them, but thrive in it. This first 80-page volume explores one of the biggest challenges facing our healthcare clients today: How to respond to increasing unknowns in the industry while encouraging future-focused innovation.
To answer this question, Delta’s authors—our healthcare strategists, retail strategists, Lean operation experts, architects, designers, data analysts and engineers—examine four different opportunities that emerge from embracing change:
- Changing Perspectives: Creating a foundation of innovation within healthcare organizations that helps orient problems in an approachable way.
- Changing Behaviors: Pushing beyond retail health towards retail thinking to support better care delivery.
- Changing Experiences: Challenging the common assumptions made about what the patient experience is, and how healthcare organizations should be thinking about it.
- Changing Paradigms: Imagining a new, more central role for nature in chronic disease management.
In future editions of Delta, our thought leaders will continue to look at what’s ahead, taking a human-centered approach to exploring the major themes that will inform change in our partner industries including health, education, science and justice.
- For a print copy or more information, email email@example.com
- For a pdf download of Delta, visit hdrinc.com/delta
- Follow the conversation on social media through #HDRdelta and #DeltaMeansChange