HFSE is the only industry conference supported by an extensive advisory board representing design, construction, healthcare and manufacturing organizations. The deadline to submit a proposal is midnight PST on Feb. 5. Submissions should not be limited to the topics outlined below; however, these are some of the pertinent issues that will be addressed in this year’s program.
- Impact of hospital system mergers and acquisitions on facilities department
- New technologies and impact on the design of the building
- Academic medical centers unique space requirements
- What makes a short stay hospital?
- Human-centered design methods
- What is a health ecosystem? Community health?
- Next generation of MOBs
- How much (services) can you pull out of the hospital?
- Facility data management tools
- Intelligent parking solutions for healthcare
- Computational design and its implications in healthcare
- Healthy workplaces for the healthcare worker
- Beyond sustainability: design performance that includes social and economic benefits
- Healthcare branding and brand clarity
- Campus planning that moves beyond planning for inpatient towers
- Healthcare systems need to engage in community wellness
Bonus: All presenters selected to speak at the symposium will receive a full complimentary registration to the conference and expo – a $1,695+ value, which includes 3-day admission to all educational sessions, keynotes, networking functions, receptions, the exhibit hall and more.
Have a question on submissions or want to discuss your session idea? Feel free to contact Jenabeth Ferguson by phone at 508-759-0075 or email at email@example.com.
Posted February 1, 2016