ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Revista, a one-stop source for healthcare and real estate organizations to obtain industry-focused data, announces its first online property search tool is now available at RevistaMed.com/PropertySearch. The initial database covers the Northeast region, with property characteristics and reports for other regions and the United States as a whole to be rolled out this summer and fall.
“Until now there’s been a dearth of detailed, easy-to-access information on medical properties, as well as healthcare industry real estate statistics and resources,” says Hilda Flower Martin, principal at Revista. “That’s why we are very excited to launch our free, online medical property search database. This Revista product is sure to become an essential resource for real estate decision makers at hospitals, health systems and other real estate organizations that are evaluating a project or geographic market.”
Access to the online resource is easy and immediate at RevistaMed.com. In moments, users can access a database featuring a sophisticated, highly specialized interface that enables them to filter and customize the property search results in a variety of ways.
The types of data and resources available at RevistaMed.com include:
- Property type (hospitals, MOBs, office with medical and more)
- Location and address
- Status (completed, under construction or planned)
- Square feet and number of stories
- Year built
- Affiliation with a hospital or health system
- Proximity to a hospital
- Industry directories of medical real estate services, financing and products (available this summer; to submit a listing, please visit: RevistaMed.com/Submit-a-Listing)
- Marketview reports, including historical statistics on inventory growth, sales transactions and details on healthcare facility construction projects in the top 50 market, regions and nationally (available this fall)
- Investor presentation (available this fall)
Revista’s resources are being designed for a wide range of potential users, including health systems and hospital executives; physician group practices; real estate brokers; property owners, managers and investors; advisory firms, investment banks and underwriters; equity research analysts; academic and government researchers; merger and acquisition firms; development/construction firms; architecture firms and legal firms.
For more information, please contact Elisa Infante Freeman of Revista at 443-949-8794.